Old December 4th 05, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
David Austerman

Default WTB: pilot light jewel lenses(plastic version)

Hi, looking for some of the small standard size (like 6-volt panel-mount
bayonet bulb holder) pilot light jewel type lens covers. Looking for
all-plastic types in clear, white, orange, and yellow. Some versions are
opaque, some totally clear and some have a "fluting" look on the inside.
Any will work. I appreciate anybody letting me buy some of these out
there that might be extra and getting dusty. thanks/73, dave austerman,
n5wnm, oklahoma city,ok

Old December 4th 05, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
Daphne + Dave

Default pilot light jewel lenses(plastic version)

http://www.electronicsurplus.com/com...tegory_id=1989

news:8e6320e37defbc0485ce0587e99b3267.32924@mygate .mailgate.org...

Old December 6th 05, 04:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
Joe

Mojo has them http://www.mojomusicalsupply.com/cgi...e/9911201.html

-Joe

"David Austerman" wrote in message
news:8e6320e37defbc0485ce0587e99b3267.32924@mygate .mailgate.org...
Hi, looking for some of the small standard size (like 6-volt panel-mount
bayonet bulb holder) pilot light jewel type lens covers. Looking for
all-plastic types in clear, white, orange, and yellow. Some versions are
opaque, some totally clear and some have a "fluting" look on the inside.
Any will work. I appreciate anybody letting me buy some of these out
there that might be extra and getting dusty. thanks/73, dave austerman,
n5wnm, oklahoma city,ok

Pilot Travel Centers Fined $125,000! Jerry CB 107 December 10th 04 03:49 AM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
Do you recognize yourself ? Stef Antenna 3 January 5th 04 06:16 PM
light bulbs in rrap Mike Coslo Policy 10 December 12th 03 09:02 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM