Old December 16th 05, 02:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Steve

Default IM-36A/URM-6 Field Strngth Meter:need schematics

I've had this thing for quite a while. It appears to be a very
nice VLF (14-500KC) receiver. Hopefully someone out
there has schematics so I can get it fired up. I could also
use any info about the external power supply (which I don't have).

Yes, I've checked BAMA and done a Google search. No luck
there.

Steve