Old December 25th 05, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG

Default Need NC-183D (early) schematic

Folks, I just acquired what appears to be an early NC-183D receiver and
got it back on the air via 100% re-cap and a handful of resistors. My
tech library copy of the book is (I'm assuming) of the mainstream
production model; that is, a 6SN7 for the S-meter and audio phase
inverter. This receiver, of course, has the miniature tubes in the IF
chain but retains the older NC-183 6J7 phase inverter, etc. No big
deal, but I'd like to (at least) have the correct schematic. Thanks for
any leads.
Happy Holidays to all!!!
Jeep/K3HVG

Old December 25th 05, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
LarryLurker

here you go
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/national/nc183d/

Old December 25th 05, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG

Thanks.... that was the one... I thought it was the later one, but its
not!!! 73 es tnx de Jeep/K3HVG