Old December 26th 05, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Laura

Default Harry E. Landsberg, Jr., CIA Maltese Falcon: Kennedy assassination, IRAN/CONTRA, UFO's

Harry E. Landsberg, Jr., CIA Maltese Falcon: Kennedy assassination,
IRAN/CONTRA, UFO's

My late father, Harry E. Landsberg, Jr. is apparently one of the 35 CIA
Officers memorialized on the north wall of the Original Headquarters
Building lobby whose "names ... must remain secret, even in death."

Please see:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la..._dot _gov.jpg

taking note of the search terms "maltese+falcon."

Then:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la...orial_wall.jpg

and

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la...ial_wall_2.jpg

----

I was discredited as being mentally ill in 1981 and again in 1985. As
a result I was motivated to research family matters.

In 2004 I learned that my husband, Richard Hanning, Jr., was a
Marine/covert operator assigned to me. We met in 1985 and I knew I was
a target when I met him. I just didn't know I was his target.

We are divorced. My life has been in danger and I have been revealing
information about my family and their associates as a result.

Please see:

"Harry E. Landsberg, Jr. -- resemblance to man in photo with Specter"
http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/index.html

and

"IRAN/CONTRA: Fleming O. Landsberg, Fleming Landsberg, U.S. Ordinance
[sic] Inc."
http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/id85.html

and

"Landsbergs and Maddens -- Mirror" (UFO's)
http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la...ns_mirror.html

----

I am a survivor of satanic ritual abuse and mind control.

Please see:

"The Love Game"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id2.html

and

"Scars and other signs of mind control"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id5.html

----

My legal mother, Donna Jean Volkmer Landsberg, worked as secretary to
the Undersecretary of the Navy in the 1940's, likely James Forrestal.

He died under mysterious circumstances. Please see:

"The Death of James Forrestal" by Richard M. Dolan
http://keyholepublishing.com/Death%2...0Forrestal.htm

----

I had a vision of Donna as a three-headed bird (black heads.)

I was searching for photos of Vanessa Redgrave and found this photo
which was similar to the bird in my vision:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la..._like_this.jpg

Then searching on "Maltese Falcon" I came across "The Virtual Tour of
the CIA:"

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a/information/
tour/83stars_lg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.cia.gov/cia/information/tour/
stars.html&h=465&w=600&sz=184&tbnid=fQ8WESE-YHkpWM:&tbnh=103&tbnw
=133&hl=en&start=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3D%2522maltese%2Bfalcon
%2522%26start%3D120%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D %26sa%3DN

or

http://www.cia.gov/cia/information/tour/stars.html

There is no mention of the words "Maltese Falcon" on the page.

----

There was a Divine Intervention in late 2003 and I have been protected
as I have been enduring harassment in the astral plane.

Please see:

"Mystical Journey"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id157.html

"Mystical Journey -- more"
http://home.earthlink.net/~silent_no_more99/id41.html

"Mystical Journey -- more ii"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4lhann/id17.html

"Mystical Journey -- more iii"
http://home.earthlink.net/~twainablelhann/id17.html

and

"To My Friend"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id214.html

"To My Friend -- more"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4lhann/id33.html

"To My Friend -- more ii"
http://home.earthlink.net/~twainablelhann/id12.html

"To My Friend -- more iii"
http://home.earthlink.net/~twainable2lhann/id7.html

----

Laura Landsberg
305 Linden St., Apt. B
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
(920) 922-2599

Old January 4th 06, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Laura

Vanessa Redgrave, Conchita Llach, Carla Ross-Robertson are in line with
Mr. Landsberg (Maltese Falcon.)

Conchita Llach: LLach Jewelers, Miami, FL, frequent trips to Guatemala,
home (coffee plantations) in San Salvador, El Salvador, father liaison
to the Vatican for El Salvador (or for San Salvador, El Salvador.)

Carla Ross-Robertson married to British Intelligence (Jim Robertson.)
They perfect mind control techniques using handicapped children in the
state of Virginia.

These people supervised the torture of 800,000,000 infants to end God.

The United States, satanic, has been in communication/trade with the
Dog Star System, the Plieades, Saturn, Pluto, Mercury, Venus, Mars (and
possibly just outside the Milky Way.)

Bonnie, from Mercury, supervises mind control for that world.

John (former Apostle) supervises mind control for Venus. He has worked
with actor Bill Murray (DOD, civilian military) on a virtual reality
program, "the ritual abuse experience."

Michael, former Archangel, is in contact with the Saturnians.

Please see:

"Mossad and the United States secret government"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id175.html

"John is here"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id160.html

"re Whitley Strieber, spiritual matters"
http://home.earthlink.net/~sammark4/id194.html

"This person might be impersonating me"
http://home.earthlink.net/~lhann10243/id78.html

----

Lisa Nicholson is affiliated with Wackenhut and is Vanessa Redgrave's
associate in the United States.

"I'm involved in BCCI." -- Lisa

Lisa Nicholson
5013 Paprika Ln.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
(561) 775-7852
cell (561) 307-2963

Her mother (Betty Nicholson) is a real estate agent in Miami and close
friends with Don Shula.

----

Harry's daughter Mary is involved in the mind control of children in
Tampa, FL.

Mary Landsberg
221 W. Knollwood St.
Tampa, FL 33604-6033
(813) 236-8207

She says at MacDill Air Force Base:

http://public.macdill.amc.af.mil/

His son John admits to being a vicious mind controller of children.

John R. Landsberg
4040 W. 124th Ter.
Leawood, KS 66209-2231
(913) 345-1649

----

Dr. Nisha Chandra is that (Maltese Falcon) for India. Photo:

http://www.angelfire.com/journal2/la...ha_chandra.jpg

----

Laura