Old December 27th 05, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Paul P

Default Hammarlund HX-50

I am restoring a Hammarlund HX-50 for a fellow ham. The BAMA schematic
is...quite bad. I am having trouble tracing and verifying the components of
the unit. The rest of the manual is rather good in DjVu format. The owner
has a reproduction manual on order and we hope it has a better schematic.

In the mean time I would like to get started and order caps, resistors, etc.
Could a kind soul please email me a copy of the schematic? Also my parts
list resistor section starts with R165. There seems to be a missing BAMA
page in between pages 43 and 44.

Also, is there a better forum for such a request?

Thanks to all,
Paul
www.ppinyot.com

BTW - if you would like a stand alone (not plug in) DjVu application go to:
http://www.tuberadio.it/utils.htm It is slick. I have combined many jpgs
and gifs into a single file. The resolution is surprisingly good for the
overall compressed file size.

Old December 28th 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Al Parker

Hi Paul,
I may have good cc's of what you need, I'll look later tonite or in
the AM. Drop me a note to remind me if I don't get bk to you by PM tmw.
A good place to get help would be to subscribe to the Hammarlund list
at ww.qth.net. Some info on the HX-50 is at The Hammarlund Historian
website, but not too much. There is a lot of Hammarlund info the
http://www.hammarlund.info/
73,
Al, W8UT
New Bern, NC
BoatAnchors appreciated here
http://www.thecompendium.net/radio/
http://www.hammarlund.info

=

Old December 28th 05, 10:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Paul P

Gentlemen,
I found a schematic. Thanks,
Paul.

Old December 28th 05, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Paul P

Al,

Thanks for the information. I will follow up on the web sites and forward
this conversation to the HX-50 owner.

Paul.