Old December 31st 05, 06:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Jon Iza

Default Shure mike MK0019

Folks,
I got one mike with such model number which has a transistor
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris)
Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????
Thanks

jon, ea2sn

Old January 1st 06, 06:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gb

"Jon Iza" wrote in message ...

Folks,

I got one mike with such model number (MK0019) which has a transistor
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris).

Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????
Thanks

jon, ea2sn
Jon -

Shure Corporation, located in Evanston, IL (just up the road from my QTH)
has almost all of their product documents on their Internet web site (they
are very good about their support).

I find NO reference on the web site to a Shure model number MK0019
Do you have the correct number? Most Shure microphones do not have
pre-amplifiers inside of them.

Shure Discontinued User Guides and Specification Sheets (Adobe Acrobat
files)
http://www.shure.com/datasheets/guid...continued.html

Shure Wired Microphone User Guides - many in multiple languages
(Current Production)
http://www.shure.com/datasheets/guides-wiredmics.html

Shure Microphone Selection Guide
http://www.shure.com/selectionguides...alledmics.html

w9gb

Old January 1st 06, 01:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Scott Dorsey

In article , Jon Iza wrote:
I got one mike with such model number which has a transistor=20
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris)
Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????

Shure is _really_ good about docs on this stuff. Look on shure.com under
"discontinued products." If it's not there, send them an e-mail and they
will usually put it up within a week or two.

If only EV were still half as good...
--scott
Old January 1st 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gb

"Scott Dorsey" wrote in message
In article , Jon Iza wrote:
I got one mike with such model number which has a transistor=20
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris)
Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????

Shure is _really_ good about docs on this stuff. Look on shure.com under
"discontinued products." If it's not there, send them an e-mail and they
will usually put it up within a week or two.

If only EV were still half as good...
--scott

Scott -

Both E-V and Turner were very good about this .. but they were both
purchased by Telex, not a company known for great after sales support.

g. beat

Old January 1st 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Leanne

. ..
In article , Jon Iza wrote:
I got one mike with such model number which has a transistor=20
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris)
Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????

I have an old Harris xcvr and it has Shure MK0009 microphone. I did not find
it in the discontinued list

Leanne

Old January 2nd 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
gb

"Leanne" wrote in message

. ..
In article , Jon Iza wrote:
I got one mike with such model number which has a transistor=20
preamplifier. (It is marked Harris)
Does anyone have a copy of the specs and connections????

I have an old Harris xcvr and it has Shure MK0009 microphone. I did not
find
it in the discontinued list

Leanne

Jon Iza also has a Shure "MK" series microphone, and will place a
documentation request to Shure. You can e-mail Shure to request a user's
guide or product sheet for your microphone, if desired.

Shure produces microphones for OEM (e.g. Harris) and military/gov't
contracts.
Contractual agreements can have "do not provide" or equivalent
requirements - in which case Shure would have to honor such clauses.

gb