Old January 1st 06, 12:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
K3HVG

Default FS - HP Test Equipment

I have exceptional condition HP 608E and an HP/Boonton 202H signal
generators, etc. Owing to a planned move later this year, and
unfortunately I simply must limit the amount of shop test equipment that
I take (no basements where we're going). Either/both of the generators
can be picked-up in the MD-VA-DC area for $25 each. Also have an HP
3300A/3400A sweep/function generator for $35, as-new Lampkin deviation
meter $40, SG-677/U HF/VHF/UHF sweep generator w/cover $60. Also have a
nice HP 606A that I'll accept an offer for. I'm keeping two 8640's and a
URM-25D... but I still like the '606! Prices are cheap, I'm just trying
to get a little something for these really nice pieces of gear. I'll
also probably listing some collector-grade BA's, shortly. Again, I'm
located in MD/DC area.
Thanks de Jeep/K3HVG

Old January 3rd 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
AndyS

Andy comments:

I think you should move to Dallas and bring this equipment
with you. We don't have basements here, either, and I would
gladly pay these amounts for those pieces.........
I have lusted after a nice 608 for a long time, but , alas,
can't undertake a journey to DC for the task.

Good luck.

Andy W4OAH near Dallas ( in Texas )