Old January 9th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
- exray -

Default How come I can post on Talkabout and not on Google?

Litzendraht wrote:

I still do not understand this linkage between Google Groups and
Talkabout.

If I post on Google, it doesn't work. But if I post on Talkabout, it shows
up on Talkabout and Google.

I prefer reading Google because of the format.

But I have to post on Talkabout to be heard.

This stuff's over my head.

John

Apparently Google had some problems on Sunday. I've noticed others
complaining on other groups.

Usenet is simply an open bulletin board type of thing. Nobody owns it,
nobody runs it. Each outfit maintains its own servers, etc. They
aren't necessarily interconnected in any way. Google is just a portal.

-BM