Old March 12th 06, 03:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,wi.madison.forsale
Paul K

Default FS. Hallicrafters HT33A, HT32B

HT33A. The bias xfrmr fried a few tears ago. Before that it worked great.
Im taking any reasonable offer on this. No shipping as it weighs too much.

HT32B. This transmitter is in very nice cond. Very stable and looks good..
Best offer on this too.

Im moving at the end of May and this equipment has to go. Pick up omly
close to Madison Wi. email me for my phone no. Tx, Paul.