RadioBanter

-   -   Ocean State Electronics (https://www.radiobanter.com/boatanchors/91047-ocean-state-electronics.html)

Dale Parfitt March 22nd 06 12:33 AM

Ocean State Electronics

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Bricktop March 22nd 06 11:28 PM

Ocean State Electronics

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:33:18 GMT, "Dale Parfitt"
wrote:

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Maybe they left the phone off the hook. I don't know how they stay so
busy. I dealt with them twice and had terrible customer service.
Needless to say , I don't deal with them anymore. I know some people
still use them though. Maybe it was just me.

Dale Parfitt March 23rd 06 12:39 AM

Ocean State Electronics

wrote:

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Maybe they left the phone off the hook. I don't know how they stay so
busy. I dealt with them twice and had terrible customer service.
Needless to say , I don't deal with them anymore. I know some people
still use them though. Maybe it was just me.

Only item I cannot find elsewhere are coil forms and a matching socket,
otherwise I would not bother.
Dale W4OP

- exray - March 23rd 06 01:20 AM

Ocean State Electronics

Dale Parfitt wrote:

Only item I cannot find elsewhere are coil forms and a matching socket,
otherwise I would not bother.
Dale W4OP

Dale, drop me a line. Maybe I can help.

-Bill