Old March 22nd 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dale Parfitt

Default Ocean State Electronics

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Old March 22nd 06, 11:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Bricktop

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 00:33:18 GMT, "Dale Parfitt"
wrote:

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Maybe they left the phone off the hook. I don't know how they stay so
busy. I dealt with them twice and had terrible customer service.
Needless to say , I don't deal with them anymore. I know some people
still use them though. Maybe it was just me.
Old March 23rd 06, 12:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Dale Parfitt

wrote:

Anyone else having difficulty contacting them? The phone lines remain busy
for hours on end.

Dale W4OP

Maybe they left the phone off the hook. I don't know how they stay so
busy. I dealt with them twice and had terrible customer service.
Needless to say , I don't deal with them anymore. I know some people
still use them though. Maybe it was just me.

Only item I cannot find elsewhere are coil forms and a matching socket,
otherwise I would not bother.
Dale W4OP

Old March 23rd 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
- exray -

Dale Parfitt wrote:

Only item I cannot find elsewhere are coil forms and a matching socket,
otherwise I would not bother.
Dale W4OP

Dale, drop me a line. Maybe I can help.

-Bill