Old March 31st 06, 02:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ken

Default BAMA FILE PRINTING PROB

I cannot print my download from BAMA. There is a file there for a signal
generator AN/URM-25 manual, TM 11-6625-603-40P. I downloaded this file
and filed it. When I use DJVU, a msg says my copy is out of date. I
tried Infranview, will not extract the file. Any idea how this is done?
I understand DJVU is not maintatned anymore, is this true? I have never
been able to get anything from BAMA since DJVU stopped working. Ken

Old March 31st 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Edward Knobloch

Hi, Ken

That file, TM11-6625-6003-40P.pdf
is an Adobe PDF file, so DejaVu will choke on it.

It opens fine with my copy of Adobe Reader 6.0

73,
Ed Knobloch

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
Hey Leland.. Twistedhed CB 52 August 31st 04 04:25 PM
BAMA is now being mirrored!!!! Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL Boatanchors 11 February 4th 04 11:15 PM
BAMA is being mirrored!!!! Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL Equipment 2 February 1st 04 08:33 PM
BAMA is being mirrored!!!! Kenneth D. Grimm, K4XL Equipment 0 February 1st 04 08:03 PM