Old March 31st 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
John

Default FT: SX-28

Have a very nice condition, working (stations on all bands) Xlnt case, all
dials light, no broken strings SX-28 to trade for more modern solid state or
hybrid ham transceiver, quality shortwave radio, trunk tracking scanner, or
??. This thing is heavy - we'll discuss shipping costs.

This was my uncles radio and he listened to it all the time. It's been
sitting for almost 2 years as I'm not a boatanchor enthusiast - although it
did really sound nice when I listened to it after first receiving it.

Let me know if you have anything you'd like to discuss as a trade. Seems
like a great piece of history, I just don't have a use for it...

Thanks.

John
john_stlmo at yahoo dot com

Old April 1st 06, 12:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
K1DPM

Hi John,

Quick question. Does your SX-28 have the matching speaker? If not, what
speaker do you use with it? Do you have pictures of the radio? Could
you please forward pics to ?

Thank you!
Dick

Old April 1st 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.swap
John

Default SX-28

I've had a lot of response to the add for the SX-28 and most have requested
photos, so I borrowed a camera and took some pics on the radio - will send
upon request - I sent the batch to myself to see how long it takes and it
only took about 10 seconds so it shouldn't overload anyone's server.
There's about 8 shots...

Thanks.

John