Old May 7th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Ron in Radio Heaven

Default DON'T FORGET The NEW date is Saturday May 20th.

DON'T FORGET The NEW date is Saturday May 20th.
Less than TWO WEEKS away.

Yes we know this is the same day as the Dayton Hamfest,
there's nothing that can be done about this year.

You can find detailed driving directions on the CC-AWA web
page at http://www.cc-awa.org

As always with our Saturday events, admission is FREE,
vendor setup is only $5.

If you've never attended one of our Saturday morning events
before please understand that these events start early and are all over
before 12noon.

The park officially opens the gates at 8AM, but folks are usually
there by around 7AM.
If you sleep late and show up at 10 or 11 all you'll get to see is
the early birds packing up and heading home.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

73, Ron kc4yoy

Radio Collection Web Page,
http://www.radioheaven.homestead.com