Old May 25th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FT: Collins KWM-2A

FT: Collins KWM-2A
I have a nice Collins KWM-2A Winged Emblem
It receives fine, But no tx?
I hear a relay everytime I key the transmitter,
but no power out. Also will need alignment.
Make offer or will trade.
Let me know what you have for trade and maybe we can make a deal.

To see picture go to:
qrz.com or qth.com