Old June 2nd 06, 02:19 PM posted to aus.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
Simon

Default Info required on vintage test gear.

Hi Jack

I did manage to find your web site but QSL.NET is so SLOW to access I
will need time to fully view the pix. But I should be able to offer
some info in due course if you email me.

I was unable to trace your normal email as I havent used QRZ for years
so my login has expired and its hard to re-instate.

Simon

On Fri, 02 Jun 2006 07:58:44 GMT, "Jack VK2CJC / MM0AXL"
wrote:

Hi all.
A friend was tidying out his house and gave me a few radio related items to
sell for him.
Among them were the items pictured on the following site - take a look-
http://www.qsl.net/gm7pok/

There's a wheatstone bridge. Lovely piece of gear (excuse the dust, it shows
up bad in the photo). Made by Pye, and its owner thinks its circa WW2.
A galvanometer made by Shimadzu Seisakusho Ltd, Japan (try saying that when
you're drunk). Its dated 1959 and has no doubt been used with the wheatstone
bridge.
Also what appears to a be a multi meter, also made by the lengthily named
Japanese company above. Maybe about the same vintage.

Its all in reasonable condition, despite the scratches which show up under
flash photography. But I don't know if they work.

Anybody tell me anything about these things? Especially what they may be
worth.

Thanks
--
Jack VK2CJC / MM0AXL