Old December 6th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default FA: Jung Jin JMM-2200 Modulation Meter

This instrument is ideal for bench work and on-air monitoring, 50 kHz
bandwidth setting works great for FM stereo.

'Click here to eee my eBay auction, photos, and complete
specifications...' (http://tinyurl.com/ykrcsg)

This unit has been cleaned inside and out, fully calibrated to OEM
specs, and burned in to ensure accuracy--I have sold several for LPFM
monitoring, and currently have one other meter in stock and ready to
go, 'click here for a hi-res photo of the instrument'
(http://www.paladinmicro.com/JMM2200HiRes.jpg)--please contact me
directly for further information.

--
cliffyk

CB "Swing"? (proper AM modulation) Chris Homebrew 69 July 20th 10 07:27 PM
SWR - wtf? Roy Lewallen Antenna 110 July 1st 05 05:30 AM
FA Marconi TF2304 AM/FM modulation meter Chris Swap 0 April 18th 04 11:11 PM
Smith Chart Quiz Radio913 Antenna 315 October 21st 03 05:31 AM