Old March 17th 10, 01:55 PM
Junior Member

Location: Massachusetts
Send a message via Skype™ to John Loudcaster
Red face New DJ / Internet Broadcasting Service

Hi,

I'm new here and my company is a new entrant in internet broadcasting. We're Loudcaster.com and our small company is focused on making it easy to broadcast and build audiences.

I'd be interested in finding out how you do that and finding out if we can help.

Some thoughts to help clarify who and what we're doing:

Right now, we're entering with as much as live365.com offers yet; in development are some good features that promote building a relationship with your audience, creating awareness for your station as well as ways to offset broadcasting costs.

If you're interested in any of those things, drop me a line - at a minimum, keep an eye on us. Robotic music decided by other people is not DJ music.....

Best Wishes,