Old October 24th 16, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.info

Default Radio Broadcasting - Google News for Sunday 23 October 2016

Radio Broadcasting -Radionomy - Google News

Herb Kent, legendary Chicago radio personality, dies at 88 - Chicago Tribune

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...023-story.html

Chicago Tribune
Herb Kent, legendary Chicago radio personality, dies at 88
Chicago Tribune
He was 88. Kents death was announced Sunday by executives at V103, where
Kent worked for the past three decades. Also known as "The Cool
Gent," "King of the Dusties" and the "Mayor of Bronzeville," Kent did his
final radio broadcast Saturday morning.
Chicago radio legend Herb Kent The Cool Gent dies at 88WLS-TV
Chicago Radio Legend Herb Kent Dies At 88CBS Local
Cool Gent Herb Kent, Radios Longest-Running DJ, Dies at 88Patch.com
Rolling Out
all 80 news articles

Entercom buys four radio stations; refinances $520M in debt - Philadelphia
Business Journal

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...-stations.html

Philadelphia Business Journal
Entercom buys four radio stations; refinances $520M in debt
Philadelphia Business Journal
Entercom Communications Corp. has agreed to acquire four radio stations in
North Carolina from Beasley Broadcast Group, which is selling the stations
to comply with FCC ownership limitations related to its previously
announced purchase of Greater Media.
Judge presiding over El Chapos case shot, killed while jogging outside home
- San Antonio Express-NewsSan Antonio Express-News
Federal judge who suspended El Chapos extradition gunned down in front of
his homeFox News Latino

all 110 news articles

Counsel queries in Art, Finance, Fitness, Office Administration and Radio
Broadcasting - Free Press Journal

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...casting/944282

Free Press Journal
Counsel queries in Art, Finance, Fitness, Office Administration and Radio
Broadcasting
Free Press Journal
I am really good at art, and I have also taken the talent exams like
elementary and intermediate. My parents are very supportive, and have
encouraged me to continue my passion even while I prepare for my board
exams. The drawback is that currently I do ...