Old January 8th 17, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.broadcasting

Default Dream Air Staff/Northeast U.S.

Dear John,

I sincerely thank you for including me under Honorable Mention".

I did well at WAAB based on Arbitron. I remember thinking "there must be some mistake".

I remember you as if it was yesterday, and your deep sincerely with which you viewed your present and future in radio. I lost track of you when I no end to Maine in 1981. I trust you've done well.

Me ? These days ? I own a Bangor TV ststion. I turn 65 later this month. I asked my Wife if she feels I should retire......She seemed confused by my question, then said "Retire from what?" She's right.

Forty plus years ago, the entire meanwhile and today and tomorrow, feels like I haven't worked a day in my life.

Sincerely thank you for remembering me.

Joey Collins