Old June 26th 03, 03:22 AM
David Robbins

Default Don't send money to Veronica FM! They seem dead!

call visa and tell them of your problem. they should be able to cancel the
payment which should get the companies attention.

"Henrik" wrote in message
I ordered stuff from them worth £152. Payed with my VISA and the
transaction was quick. Few days later I sent them a mail correcting my
order but got no reply. Few days more and I sent to their second
mail...no replay! now it's been 15 days and I have heard nothing from
them! What should I do?? I thought Veronica FM was a reliable company!

Best Regards,

Henrik Olofsson
Sweden

Old June 28th 03, 05:47 AM
Philip de Cadenet

Henrik,

call visa and tell them of your problem. they should be able to cancel the
payment which should get the companies attention.

It'll get them more than a slapped wrist.

They can have their merchants facility pulled.

Give them a final warning by snail mail and send it registered so it
will have to be signed for.

Good luck
--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us

money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 10:49 PM
money!!! [email protected] Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 07:07 PM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 03:12 AM