Old July 12th 03, 08:50 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Part interest in Paducah, KY full-time AM.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy", it's back! Oy vey!)

Part interest in Paducah, KY full-time AM on 1450. 1
KW. 5/8 wave tower! $100,000. Joint venture. (If you
venture, you go to the joint! HI!)

Active or inactive investors/saps welcome with at
least $15,000 each. All investors/saps would be on the
board with full voting rights if desired. Now why in
Lord's name would they NOT be desired! HUH!

Paducah is a progressive city of over 26,000
population.

This is a steal.

Tel: (478)741-1710 in Macon, GA.

The "Radio Crazy" ain't THAT crazy! He was Chief
Engineer for a NYC AM recently and was past President
and founder of an FM in San Francisco which is on the
air since 1973.

No "AM bashers" or other "negative nabobs", please!
Put your cash on the barrelhead Son, no COD, just the
entire sum. (Lyrics from old country song!)

Don't let my zany sense of humor fool you. I was once
President of a corporation in San Francisco.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

http://sbc.yahoo.com

Old July 14th 03, 12:05 AM
Peter H.

Paducah is a progressive city of over 26,000 population.

Seriously, is Paducah really a "progressive" city?

Old July 14th 03, 12:05 AM
Philip de Cadenet

Meyer,

Part interest in Paducah, KY full-time AM on 1450. 1
KW. 5/8 wave tower! $100,000. Joint venture. (If you
venture, you go to the joint! HI!)

Sounds like a similar size town to Williamsport.

Nice tower.

What else do you get for the money?
--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us

Old July 15th 03, 05:05 AM
Mark Roberts

David Eduardo had written:

| "Peter H." wrote:
|

| Paducah is a progressive city of over 26,000 population.
|

| Seriously, is Paducah really a "progressive" city?
|
| Taken in the context of Western Kentucky, I suppose you could call it
| "progressive."

Murray is probably a little more so. At least its NCE-FM station is
not an evangelical satellite repeater.

Paducah is just across the Ohio River from the worn-out, dirt-poor
coal-mining areas of southern Illinois.

--
Mark Roberts
Oakland, California