Old July 18th 03, 11:15 PM
gagliarchives radio Philadelphia

Default This Saturday Night: Gary Green Of Gentle Giant Interview Flashback, Colosseum II, Barry Miles

Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
http://www.auralmoon.com

Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
Eastern at WBZC.org:
http://wbzc.bcc.edu:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm

Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
Valley (NJ/PA/DE)
Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
Our website:
http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives
Our Newsgroup:

Join the GAGLIARCHIVES this Saturday night at 10pm Eastern time for
program 805, as we feature a flashback interview from 1995 with Gentle
Giant guitarist Gary Green...we'll also spotlight the Three Friends
album on it's 30th anniversary! New music from keyboard wizard Erik
Norlander and his new CD titled Music Machine...We'll feature a
concert spotlight on Porcupine Tree and Opeth as they make their way
to Philadelphia's Trocadero this coming Sunday night...We'll also
feature new music from the Luna Negra label and the Jose Luis
Fernandez Ledesma CD titled Designios...We'll track recent music from
Polish band Sattellite and the A Street Between Sunrise and Sunset
featuring members of Collage...we'll spotlight the music of Asia as
they perform in Pitman, NJ, at the Broadway Theater as part Exhumed
Films "80's Night"...music from the early 90's and the Cuneiform
catalog, and music from Muffins offshoot Chainsaw Jazz, and the
Disconcerto CD...into the vaults of Vinyl Widow with music from
Guitarist/Composer Toto Blanke and his Electric Circus record from
1976....music from Canterbury music pillar Egg, and The Polite Force
album from 1970....Barry Miles' Silverlight and the Magic Theater
album from 1975...and Colosseum II and their Electric Savage album
from 1977....and the pre SFF project Spektakel from the Laser's Edge
Label..hope to hear from you Saturday!

We are sad to report about the tragedy of the NJ
Proghouse/Metlar-Bodine Museum. A fire destroyed the landmark on
Friday July 17th. I have had the honor of seeing wonderful bands play,
meeting great friends, and even feeling a ghostly presence...next
Saturday, we will do a salute to the NJ Proghouse. I wish Jim Robinson
the best of luck and I am sure the Central Progressive Rock Showcase
will move on.

Thomas Gagliardi
host/producer