Old August 3rd 03, 10:26 PM
John Rethorst

In article , "Greg and Joan"
wrote:

Here in
Boston, I can name four = WWZN - 1510, WBZ - 1030, WRKO - 680 , and
WEEI - 850. However, all except WBZ have severe pattern restrictions and
broadcast lobe restrictions that their signals -- except for WBZ -- are
beamed out toward the ocean

WRKO and WEEI have north-south patterns, to protect San Francisco and
Denver respectively. Their signals don't do well very far west of Boston,
but cover Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine quite well at night.

--
John Rethorst

jrethorst -at- post -dot- com

Old August 4th 03, 07:08 AM
Greg and Joan

I live north of Boston - WEEI doesn't do very well very far north....