Old August 4th 03, 06:56 PM
JoeyH

Default Short-Wave Transmitter Manufacturers

Continental Electronics
www.contenlec.com

This site has several others listed
http://www.transmitter.be

Old August 5th 03, 03:24 PM
Philip de Cadenet

Robert,

LPB took over the Omni-Tronix range.

We supply these but here's the company site;

http://www.lpbinc.com/

You've got Continental:

http://www.contelec.com/

I think these boys are a little to high power for you:

http://www.riz.hr/salest.htm#t1

There are others but you woulldn't like the prices and they mainly cater
to the goverment or bible broadcasters (God will provide).

How the hell did you get a SW licence?
--
Philip de Cadenet G4ZOW
Transmitters 'R' Us