Old August 10th 03, 05:09 PM
gagliarchives

Default 4 hour Progday Salute Tonight

Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:
http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)
http://www.auralmoon.com

Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am
Eastern at WBZC.org:
http://wbzc.bcc.edu:8080/ramgen/encoder/wbzc889.rm

Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware
Valley (NJ/PA/DE)
Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES
Our website:
http://ghostland.com/gagliarchives
Our Newsgroup:

Join the GAGLIARCHIVES this Saturday night at 10pm Eastern time for program
808, as we feature a 4 hour spotlight on the music of the legendary music
festival Progday. We'll be spotlighting music from this year's lineup featuring
Bubblemath, Nick D'Virgilio, Wishbone Ash, Samla Mammas Manna, Arti + Mestieri,
Clearlight, Krakatoa, and Cast. We'll also flashback to some of the previous
Progday's with some stunning performances from Ars Nova, Cloud Nine which
ultimately became Ozone Quartet, Deus Ex Machina, Discipline, and music from
Kraan and their new CD Through. We'll also give you the all around updates on
location, history, and Progday exclusive merchandise info....this is our first
Progday focus so tune in....

Thomas Gagliardi
host/producer

Thomas Gagliardi Host/Producer
"....if I could change to liquid I could fill the cracks up in the rock, I
know that I am solid, and I am my own bad luck....."
Genesis--In The Cage 1974