Old August 20th 03, 03:37 PM
Steven J Sobol

Default Administrivia: I guess we're ok

The Northeast power outage hit my colo facility hard (my servers are
housed at an ISP in Cleveland), but it looks like we're up and running.

I moderate RRB through a news server in upstate New York which also may
have been affected, and posting is going a little slower than usual, but
the posts do seem to be getting through.

Let me know if y'all see any weird stuff happening or do not see your posts
coming through.

--
JustThe.net Internet & Multimedia Services
22674 Motnocab Road * Apple Valley, CA 92307-1950