Old October 9th 03, 09:35 PM
Robin G. Plitt

Default tech question

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C38BE1.C0977640

Hello All,

Driving home from the Marlins games on both Friday and Saturday, I =
noticed a hetrodyne interference on WQAM -- there was a tone in the =
background.

I am wondering if anyone else noticed this. My uneducated suspicion is =
that the Cuban stations are trying to jam the signals again. I know how =
possesive of baseball Castro is, and I think I remember he tried to =
have the games blocked in 1997.

Any thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks,
Robin
------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C38BE1.C0977640

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
HTMLHEAD
META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1"
META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR
STYLE/STYLE
/HEAD
BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Hello All,/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Driving home from the Marlins games on =
both Friday=20
and Saturday, I noticed a hetrodyne interference on WQAM -- there was a =
tone in=20
the background./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2I am wondering if anyone else noticed =
this. My=20
uneducated suspicion is that the Cuban stations are trying to jam the =
signals=20
again. I know how possesive  of baseball Castro is, and I think I =
remember=20
he tried to have the games blocked in 1997./FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2/FONT /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Any thoughts? Opinions?/FONT/DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Thanks,/FONT/DIV
DIVFONT face=3DArial size=3D2Robin/FONT/DIV/BODY/HTML

------=_NextPart_000_005C_01C38BE1.C0977640--