Old October 26th 03, 02:07 AM
Night Ranger

Default This CD is every bit as good as Toto IV. Why didn't it get airplay?

You know, I've been listening to Toto's cd "Mindfields" from 1999.
This cd is every bit as good as their Emmy Award winning album "Toto
IV" from 1982. Why didn't this cd get airplay? The only reason I was
able to hear the Mindfield cd was via MP3 file sharing over the
Internet, and now I'm buying the CD.
Are the classic rock stations so deaf to new rock they won't play
the same style of music unless it's at least 20 years old? Are tone
deaf street thugs from the slums of L.A. who can't even play any
instruments really that interesting?

-Michael Rawls