Old October 27th 03, 09:50 PM
MusicPro

Default Kweevak Radio This Week: "Top-10" Countdown & Thursday Night Live

This week on Kweevak Radio: Don't miss our special Halloween show on
Thursday October 30, 2003 from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. on
RocklandWorldRadio.com. We will have special guests including Tony
Amato from Asbury Park, New Jersey talking about his band "Boccigalupe
and the Badboys" and their many latest achievements. Also, in the
studio we'll have "The Joe Mystery Group" spinning songs from their
new record 'Classic Rock Songs for The New Millennium' and we will be
talking about UFOs, ghosts and other bizarre anomalies with noted
UFOologist, Emilio Reeves. Finally, we will have plenty of
music-related prizes to give away during the show including CDs, books
& t-shirts - so please tune in!

The Kweevak.com "Top-10" Countdown for this week features the
following bands and artists who have been chosen by the viewers of the
Kweevak.com Music Promotion web site and listeners of the Kweevak.com
Radio programs:

10. Charlie Souza
9. Bobby Fuller Drive
8. The Second Self
7. Fallen From Grace
6. Shelley Dael Walker
5. Ten Ton Chicken
4. Beth Thornley
3. 40 Ft. Ringo
2. Glass Harp
1. Bobby Fuller Drive

Listeners can vote for artists who are currently in the "heavy
rotation" list on the Kweevak.com Radio Show which airs live on the
Internet every Thursday night from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. (EST). The
Kweevak.com "Top-10" Countdown airs live every Monday at 11:00 a.m.
(EST) and is re-broadcast five nights a week, Monday through Friday,
at 7 p.m. (EST). Both shows are aired exclusively on
RocklandWorldRadio.com.

Details on how to vote for the weekly "Top-10" countdown, how to
submit your music to the show, and information on affordable
sponsorship packages is available at the Kweevak.com Radio Show page
at:
http://www.kweevak.com/rd_radio_show.htm

Please don't forget to tune in to all of our programming and please
spread the word about the Kweevak.com Music Promotion web site!

SPONSORS: Special thanks go to this week's sponsors Charlie Souza
(http://www.charliesouza.com) and Ray Ecke Songwriting for helping
support the Kweevak Radio Show webcasts!

MORE NEWS FROM THE RADIO SHOW:
- More details about the "Top-10" & upcoming show is on the radio show
page at:
http://www.kweevak.com/rd_radio_show.htm
- For a behind the scenes look at Kweevak Radio please see our rock
report at:
http://www.kweevak.com/rd_art_2003_09_19_radio.htm