Old November 27th 03, 04:58 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default "The Radio Crazy" it's loose!

To the person that asked how many of my AM investment
deals came to fruition, one did so far. WAJF AM in
Decatur, AL. (Near Huntsville). Class "C" AM, 1490
KHz, 1 KW, fulltime. I was then paid $5500.00 to scram
and now have no connection with the station.

I am not a crook, shill, agent, broker, owner or part
owner.

I am Meyer Gottesman, aka "The Radio Crazy" aka W6GIV
from Macon, GA. I was born in Brooklyn, NY and am a
semi-retired broadcast engineer. FCC commercial
license since age 16. Ham since age 15.Age 68 now.
Active and healthy.

References from Parole Officer on request. I have to
run now, need to pick up my one way ticket to Rio!

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Old November 28th 03, 03:13 PM
Larry King

"Meyer Gottesman" wrote in message
To the person that asked how many of my AM investment
deals came to fruition, one did so far. WAJF AM in
Decatur, AL. (Near Huntsville). Class "C" AM, 1490
KHz, 1 KW, fulltime. I was then paid $5500.00 to scram
and now have no connection with the station.

Meyer, thanks very much for the prompt & candid reply.

Another poster mentioned that you had answered this previously, and while I
am a not a "new" reader of this newsgroup (quite the contrary) I did not
recall seeing that message. If that was the case, please accept my
apologies and assurance that no malice or 'flaming' was intended. Although
there's been some discussion in the past as to the appropriateness of your
posts in r.r.b, they've always been on-topic and entertaining to boot.

I guess I was just curious as to how your Internet approach to 'marketing'
was succeeding, as compared to the more traditional ways of brokering these
sorts of deals.

Did you ever try this with a TV station (yes, I know you're the ***Radio***
Crazy but after all, the visual TX is just AM with a fancy sideband filter
and the aural TX is good old FM) ?

In any case, thanks again and I hope you have a nice holiday !

73s