Old December 30th 03, 02:56 PM
Anastase Vonsiatsky

Default Media Broadcast Marketing Tools: Fantasy Sports Pools

Someone was looking for a Media Broadcast
set of tools to increase audience size
and reach. This year-round product could
help you build up internet traffic and build
up your repeat sticky visitors to your Sports
Talk Shows your Sports News Show and others, too.

You could offer your listeners a Daily $25,000
to $50,000 Grand Prize for ANY Perfect Pool Slate
with 8 or more games, 350 days of the year using
this product and it would be an INSURED Grand Prize,
too. This can be licensed as a local market
EXCLUSIVE as well.

Take a look at Sports Pool Selection System (SPSS)
instead of the current system that is being used at
present for your listeners. We already have
the NFL and the NBA feeds and Schedules and Spreads
running now and we will be adding College Hoops
(Q1-2004),Major League Baseball (Q2-2004),and then
College Football (Q3-2004). This will provide year
round excitement for your listeners and multiple
sponsorship opportunities for your advertisers
which can convert to advertising dollars for you.

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/NBA (Beta Test Site)

It also occurred to me that this could be a
great opportunity for your sales department if you
licensed the software from us directly and then
relicensed it to your advertisers selectively or gave
it away in return for a commitment to year round
advertising to provide them with year round Sports
Pools which can be localized for single establishments.

Each Bar & Grill can form an All-Star Team, enter their
picks every day, all year long, and every day there will
be a consensus Individual Winner and Team winner for
the highest percentage of correct coices within the
Score listening radius. NFL Pools, NBA Pools, NCAA
Hoops Tourneys, MLB Pools using Run Differentials,
NHL Pools using Goal Differentials, etc.

Our other main advantage includes the fact
that we also provide a product with more excitement
and with more skill involved since we calculate
results based on up-to-the-minute "Consensus Betting
Spreads" and we also provide an Over/Under choice
for every contest every day, as well.

It also occurred to me that we have so
may obvious advantages over UPickEm that even local
Sports Bars and Grills would be very favorably
inclined towards installing the SPSS system using
either on-site internet kiosques at their establishments
with overhead monitors or just by granting internet
access to the URLs we host for them to provide these
Sports Selection Pools. Alternatively employees
could distribute entry sheets at the establishments
and then someone in the back office could enter
their picks.

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/NBA

For the Sports Bar or Restaurant owner, this accomplishes
several things:

1) It creates a sticky site phenomenon to encourage
returning patrons either to their website or to their
on premises locations where different prizes and contests
could be run based on whether or not you are present
at the Sports Bar and whether or not you are present
at the end of the night when the last game is over.

2) Since the odds of getting a full slate of 8 games
correct against the spread and also getting 8 over/unders
correct on the same slate are so high (1 in 64,000)
the Grand Prizes offered (covered by insurance) could
probably be worth as much as $64,000 as well.
Even the Dolphins did not go 17-0 Against the Spread
in 1972, so in fact the odds are truly very high.

3) Minor prizes for the Best Slate per Location could
be determined by the local bar owners, and you could
consider providing the Grand Prize on a daily basis
for the best Individual Slates and the Overall Team
Champion among establishments. McCulligan's vs. Hooter's
vs. Joe's Upstairs or whatever. The XYZ Jocks vs.
the ABC Jocks vs. the PDQ Jocks, any groups, any teams
and any contests that patrons want to set up. And
you could almost broadcast the leader board real time
and on line to add to the excitement. Until an
individual game has begun anyone can go into the Bar
and add the balance of a slate in real-time or they
can log into the website, join the Hooter's Team or
the Finnegan's Team and make their online picks, too.

Our Pools are specific to a League right now, but
we may add the concept of a blended or hybrid pool if
there is enough demand for it. Really skillful players
can pick the 10 games from any sport where they think
they really have an insight into the accuracy of the
spreads and the over/unders.

Other licensing options would include granting you
the master license for your local listeners and advertisers
and letting you resell the advertising and the licenses
to other establishments within your geographical
territory on either an exclusive or non-exlusive basis.

We can discuss the terms after you have tried out
the system, which is still undergoing some enhancements
and further debugging at:

http://www.21stCenturyInc.com/NBA is one for example.

The NBA standings displayed have been calculated for
part of the season without the spread and for part of
the season AFTER including the spread so the numbers
will look a little weird in test mode. It also includes
some exhibition games as well, so do not be concerned.
During 2004 we will publish BOTH standings separately.

Regards and Happy New Year,
John Bevilaqua
President
21st Century Systems, Inc.