RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Joe Franklin Memory Lane FanClub (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28351-joe-franklin-memory-lane-fanclub.html)

Paul Eversman January 2nd 04 05:42 PM

Joe Franklin Memory Lane FanClub

Hello,
I have a fanclub website that might be of interest to fans of old
movies. Many of you are, I sure, familiar with Joe franklin. His TV show
ran for 40 years and his radio show "Memory Lane" can still be heard on
Saturday at midnight until 5AM on WOR radio (NYC) 710AM. I have become very
good friends with Joe and also appear on the show. The fanclub is free and
contains many photos, music, and tons of links to websites relating to old
film, entertainers and nostalgia in general. It is part of Yahoo groups and
can be reached at this link:
Sincerely,
Paul K Eversman