Old January 2nd 04, 05:42 PM
Paul Eversman

Default Joe Franklin Memory Lane FanClub

Hello,
I have a fanclub website that might be of interest to fans of old
movies. Many of you are, I sure, familiar with Joe franklin. His TV show
ran for 40 years and his radio show "Memory Lane" can still be heard on
Saturday at midnight until 5AM on WOR radio (NYC) 710AM. I have become very
good friends with Joe and also appear on the show. The fanclub is free and
contains many photos, music, and tons of links to websites relating to old
film, entertainers and nostalgia in general. It is part of Yahoo groups and
can be reached at this link:
Sincerely,
Paul K Eversman

Kenwood HT memory control Ron Equipment 3 October 14th 04 11:29 PM
FT-8900 memory problem Tom Equipment 0 February 7th 04 11:08 AM
Memory Keyer plans? Padraigh Homebrew 0 October 19th 03 03:02 AM
How to clear a VX-2R memory Tad Marko Equipment 0 July 27th 03 04:25 PM
How to clear a VX-2R memory Tad Marko Equipment 0 July 27th 03 04:25 PM