Old January 12th 04, 11:08 PM
Richard Michels

Default Radio Rainbow,The Voice of Peace.

Do you want peace?
Do you want to do something for peace?
Do you want to transmit for peace?
Radio rainbow is going to transmit for peace.
Talk to people. Directly.Talk to their conscience. Talk about
starting conversations. Talk about making a difference. Talk about
more colors than black and white. Talk about the Rainbow. And good
music. Nice programs. Creating a brotherhood of peaceloving people.By
reading their e mails. Hearing their thoughts. Bouncing across the
earth.
We do not only want to talk to good people. Also to bad people.
We are going to transmit. From sea. The North Sea. From a ship. I
know, thats exiting.
We are not rich. We are idealists. Like you. We do have a ship. We do
have the people.
We do have in this stage a low power transmitter on shortwave 75
meter band, and medium wave.
So you can hear us. In the Netherlands. United kingdom. Belgium.
Germany. Thats it. But the world is bigger.
And your transmitters may be better.
If you own a free radio station, please relay this signal, so more
people can get Loving Awareness.
Why should this be done by free independant radio stations? Because
nations are doing politics, are involved in conflicts.
People are making peace. Individual. If we should have one listener,
he or she could make a difference. Save a life. Thinking Big.
Because of free independant global transmissions by several free
stations from several parts of the world. Because of this , Radio
Rainbow don't want to be related to a country. Thats why we will be
transmitting from a ship in international waters. The begintune will
be She's a Rainbow by the Rolling Stones. Transmissions will start
soon. Please, please reply. Please take our transmission for you, at
wednesday evenings at 10 o'clock U.T.C. (g.m.t.) and forward them.
Save lives. Bring peace. By transmitting one hour a week for
Peace.This message is sent to you. Please sent this mail to all of
your international radio friends. Please reply on this mail. Let us
know what you can do. We will let you know when the first
transmission will start on which frequency's.
Thank you!
Karel van Raan, press agent Radio Rainbow project. Be with us. Give
us your thoughts.