Old February 6th 04, 12:22 AM
Rockitradio

Default Vintage 50's and 60's Radio Broadcasts for sale

They are called Airchecks and we are selling and expanding for sale our Rock-it
Radio collection of recordings of Top 40 Radio of the 50's and 60's. These
recordings have been digitally remastered at our studios and are unscoped which
means they are uncut -- music, newscast and commercials are all included. We
are continuing to remaster new releases as they become available. Here is the
list we are offering at the moment.

1955 Alan Freed from March 5th, 1955 on WINS Radio New York.
1958 Mad Daddy Pete Myers November ?, 1958 on WJW in Cleveland
1959 Bill Balance from August 18,1959 on KFWB Los Angeles
1959 Alan Freed from November 5th, 1959 on WABC in New York - Note:
this was one of his last broadcast before Payola scandal ruined his career.
1961 Elliot Field from January 6,1961 on KFWB Los Angeles
1963 B. Mitchel Reed from February 7, 1963 on KFWB Los Angeles
1964 The Real Don Steele (As the Emperor of North America) from July 23, 1964
on KISN Portland, Oregon (probably our most whimsical!)
1965 Casey Kasem on May 27th, 1965 on KRLA Radio Los Angeles
1979 4BC - Brisbane Australia Top 40 Weekly countdown with Bennie Dingo of
November 4, 1979. First station we ever worked for.
1998 Rock-it Radio Christmas Special w/ Bennie Dingo (syndicated)
2003 Rock-it Radio Tribute to Johnny Cash - Featuring his SUN years recordings
of the 50's. (Syndicated: Recorded Sept. 12, 2003)
2003 Rock-it Radio Christmas Special for 2003 (Syndicated)

All Airchecks are $9.50 each plus $1.50 shipping and handling. Each Recording
is digitally remastered and placed on CD and average about 1 hour in length.
Further descriptions and playlist of each show is available at our Ebay Store,
where these are available at:
http://www.palmsradio.com/store.html

Satisfaction is guaranteed and 100% of all proceeds go to supporting Rock-it
Radio Online and paying for internet and copyright costs to the entities that
be.

Thank you for your time,

Bennie Dingo
Rock-it Radio Online