Old February 7th 04, 08:24 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default FS: Almost heaven, West Virgina!! AM for sale.

For sale: (The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaaaak!!!)

Partial interest in AM radio station in West Virgina.
Tiny town but about 29,000 in county. It is the county
seat. Only AM in that county. On the air since the
1940s.

Joint venture. Total asking price is $150,000
including studio/office/transmitter building, land and
HUGE 331 foot self-supporting tower. Low dial spot
below 1 MHz. Daytimer. 1 KW days, 500 watts PSA and
some night power sufficient to cover city of license.

Active or inactive investors with $10,000 each or more
are welcome. All investors would be on the board with
full voting rights if desired. No individual can own
over 49 percent. That includes me! Zero-tolerance for
bullies!

I am a semi-retired broadcast engineer.