Old February 27th 04, 05:21 PM
Andy R

Default Futility Writ Big - Comedy Show - Feedback wanted

The next episode of Futility Writ Big is on on the 3rd March.

Whilst the ratings have increased since we advertised on these bulletin
boards, we have still not had much feedback.

Please can you listen to the show and let us know what you think, either on
here or through the contact details on the station page on Live 365.

Many thanks,

Andrew

--
Satirical comedy your thing? Listen to Futility Writ Big.
http://www.live365.com/cgi-bin/direc...futility_radio The