Old March 9th 04, 06:13 PM
Burt

Default Using telephone while wearing headphones/earphones

Any suggestions on using telephone while wearing headphones/earphones?
Is there some kind of device available where one can input telephone?
I am considering getting some high-end Shure in-the-ear monitors and
don't want to be pulling them out everytime I have to use the
telephone.

Old March 10th 04, 02:16 AM
Les Beigel

Hi Burt not enough information
try connectiong phone patch thru mix minus bus and and return thru the bus
your headphones are connected to

Old March 23rd 04, 06:19 PM
Alan Horowitz

"Burt" wrote
Any suggestions on using telephone while wearing

headphones/earphones?
Is there some kind of device available where one can input

telephone?
I am considering getting some high-end Shure in-the-ear monitors

and
don't want to be pulling them out everytime I have to use the
telephone.

European and Asian cellphones solved this problem a very long time
ago. Look through the catalogs of Nokia, Sony/Ericsson, etc. You
could probably dissect an asian cellphone to get at the audio
switching circuitry and headphone drivers.

Ask around on the GSM cellphone groups.