Old March 17th 04, 07:33 PM
Steven J. Sobol

Default Apology and administrivia for the following weeks

Hey all,

I apologize for being slow to push Airwaves articles through over the past
couple days. I caught a nasty cold that had me laid up for a few days.

I am now back on track and posting articles in a reasonable amount of
time.

In other news, you should expect some temporary difficulty getting stuff
posted this weekend because I am moving the server that handles the
moderator's mailbox. It's not a major move; all we have to do is move the
computer to another colo facility and change IP addresses. However, if
your post does not go through within 24 hours this weekend, I would
strongly suggest resubmitting it.

Also, I will be off the net for a day or two when my baby is born
(sometime in the next three weeks). The baby hasn't been cooperating with
us when we ask it for information (like when we try to do an ultrasound
and it flips over on its tummy so I'm not about to ask it when it's
coming out. The due date is April 9th.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /
Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service:
http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/