Old March 17th 04, 08:59 PM
Mike L

Default Check Out New York Oldies Radio

please listen to my internet oldies radio station. 50's 60's 70's not
the same 300 songs over and over lots of old jingles
http://65.29.17.185:8000/

New York Oldies Radio

Old March 17th 04, 11:34 PM
Lee Smith

Hi Mike:

Gave it a quick listen and liked your music selection. The good old WABC
jimgles reminded me of many, many hours spent listening to 770 at night in
Southwestern Ontario during the 60's when WABC's signal was always
exceptionally strong. Those nights spent listening to Bruce Morrow and
Scott Muni really gave me "The Radio Disease."

Unfortunately, despite having DSL, there were numerous "loss of signal"
periods due to buffering.

Best wishes on your project.

Lee Smith

Old March 20th 04, 11:00 PM
Lee Smith

Mike:

Just gave it another try. A little pressed for time this morning, but in
about 20 minutes there were no dropouts. Audio was excellent quality.

Lee