Old March 29th 04, 05:16 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: w/special permission from parole office Larson E. Rapp.

For sale:

With special permission from parole officer Larson E.
Rapp. Zing Zing prision, Ossingstink, NY.

I am still trying to put together joint venture to
acquire an AM/FM in a small Virginia college town.
Only $400,000 total asking price with real estate
included.

Active or inactive investors with at least $20,000
each are welcome. All investors would be on the board
with full voting rights if desired. No individual can
own over 49 percent and that means me too!

I am NOT a crook! I am also not an agent, broker,
shill, owner or part owner.

The "Radio Crazy", it's baaaaaaakkk!! Hi!

Tel: (478)741-1710.

I am still offering an AM CP for sale, All of it. It
is for Warner Robins, GA. Fulltime on 1600 KHz. 1 KW
days, 250 watts nights, non-directional. City of about
53,000. 8th largest city in Georgia. Probably the
fastest growing city in the state! $50,000 cash.

73,

Meyer Gottesman, W6GIV
aka "Radio Crazy"
aka Moron Gottesman