RadioBanter

-   Broadcasting (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/)
-   -   Crystal Air Offers Free Prep (https://www.radiobanter.com/broadcasting/28606-crystal-air-offers-free-prep.html)

Chris Adams April 13th 04 04:46 PM

Crystal Air Offers Free Prep

Hey, all!

Just wanted to let you know that Crystal Air Productions has
re-organized and re-vamped, and our sites are up with free daily prep.
Check out both http://www.crystalair.com and http://www.rawguffaw.com
for the two main offerings.

We also have a lot more material available only via the daily
newsletter, which you can read more about at the Raw Guffaw site.
Thanks for checking it out!

Chris Adams
CAP

Chris Stevens April 17th 04 04:10 PM

Chris,
That's really nice but unfortunately I cannot click on the boxes to
type in my info to signup. and the first link that you provided is a
direct link to ABCNEWS. I don't think ABCNEWS would like that if they
saw that :)

Sincerely,
Chris Stevens