Old April 13th 04, 04:46 PM
Chris Adams

Default Crystal Air Offers Free Prep

Hey, all!

Just wanted to let you know that Crystal Air Productions has
re-organized and re-vamped, and our sites are up with free daily prep.
Check out both http://www.crystalair.com and http://www.rawguffaw.com
for the two main offerings.

We also have a lot more material available only via the daily
newsletter, which you can read more about at the Raw Guffaw site.
Thanks for checking it out!

Chris Adams
CAP

Old April 17th 04, 04:10 PM
Chris Stevens

Chris,
That's really nice but unfortunately I cannot click on the boxes to
type in my info to signup. and the first link that you provided is a
direct link to ABCNEWS. I don't think ABCNEWS would like that if they
saw that

Sincerely,
Chris Stevens