Old April 27th 04, 03:29 PM
Meyer Gottesman

Default For sale: Partial ownership of AM/FM station in Virginia.

For sale:

(The "Radio Crazy" is baaaaakkkkk!!(

Partial interest in AM/FM radio station located in
small Virginia college town.

This is a joint venture. There is an element of risk.
Active or inactive investors with at least $20,000
each are welcome. No individual can exceed 49 percent.
That means me too!

Total asking price of the station is $400,000. We can
probably get an SBA loan.

I am NOT a broker, agent, shill, owner or part owner.