Old May 2nd 04, 05:00 PM
Inquiring minds

Default TFT 8888/8889

We use two sets of these and no longer seem to have the manuals. Does
anyone know the DTMF codes to set these puppies up to be used remotely? In
particular we'd like to be able to operate the repeater relay.

Thanks

Bill Doerner
KSIX Corpus Christi

Old May 2nd 04, 11:57 PM
Philip de Cadenet

Hi Bill,

We use two sets of these and no longer seem to have the manuals. Does
anyone know the DTMF codes to set these puppies up to be used remotely? In
particular we'd like to be able to operate the repeater relay.

Thanks

Bill Doerner
KSIX Corpus Christi

How you doing.

It's Phil in London, England.

I'm saving up for the next attack on the US radio market.

I have 15 FM systems to supply to Liberia (free flack jacket and AK47
given out at airport arrivals) if you've never heard of this African
country.

Also hoping to clinch a deal to supply and install a tall AM mast in the
Caribbean.

I ain't getting no radio station on credit next time round:-)
--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us

Old May 12th 04, 05:20 PM
Chris Boone

Have you contacted TFT??? They can fax you a copy of the codes....I MAY
have the docs..I'll search my archives..

Chris
Houston

Inquiring minds wrote:

We use two sets of these and no longer seem to have the manuals. Does
anyone know the DTMF codes to set these puppies up to be used remotely? In
particular we'd like to be able to operate the repeater relay.

Thanks

Bill Doerner
KSIX Corpus Christi

--
Remove NOSPAM for direct reply!

Old May 14th 04, 03:16 PM
Bill Doerner

I got it, thanks. And thanks to all that helped out on the weekend when we
were stuck.

Bill Doerner
KSIX Corpus Christi