Old May 7th 04, 04:01 PM
misterfact

Default I collect tapes of radio broadcast fcc violations

You name it:

Talk show hosts:

Promoting one's own talk show through use of the LIE!

Promoting consumer products on the air by lying about their
attributes-for profit.

Lying about medical matters- which, no doubt has caused listeners to
get sick or even die!

That and a lot more- and I have it all on tape!

The FCC and FTC refuse to act.

Old May 8th 04, 05:26 AM
Sid Schweiger

Promoting one's own talk show through use of the LIE!

Promoting consumer products on the air by lying about their attributes-for
profit.

Lying about medical matters- which, no doubt has caused listeners to get sick
or even die!

That and a lot more- and I have it all on tape!

The FCC and FTC refuse to act.

Yes...due to that pesky little annoyance known as the First Amendment...the
same words that give you the right to waste our time bitching and moaning that
you have a corner on truth.

Yawn.

Old May 8th 04, 08:41 PM
Paul Jensen

"misterfact" wrote in message

Yes...due to that pesky little annoyance known as the First

Amendment...the
same words that give you the right to waste our time bitching and

moaning that
you have a corner on truth.

Yawn.

Gee! I thought that lyong on the air to sell products is a violation
of FTC laws! Excuse Mw!

We'll just use your definition of "lie" and "truth." Sure - that'll make
the world a better place.

Double Yawn.

Old May 10th 04, 04:37 AM
misterfact

"Paul Jensen" wrote in message ...
"misterfact" wrote in message

Yes...due to that pesky little annoyance known as the First

Amendment...the
same words that give you the right to waste our time bitching and

moaning that
you have a corner on truth.

Yawn.

Gee! I thought that lyong on the air to sell products is a violation
of FTC laws! Excuse Mw!

We'll just use your definition of "lie" and "truth." Sure - that'll make
the world a better place.

Double Yawn.

I doubt if you'd recognize a lie if it smacked you in the face.

Old May 10th 04, 05:13 PM
Sid Schweiger

I doubt if you'd recognize a lie if it smacked you in the face.

We recognize lies all right. They look a lot like trolls.

Triple yawn.

Old May 10th 04, 07:40 PM
Steven J Sobol

Sid Schweiger wrote:
I doubt if you'd recognize a lie if it smacked you in the face.

We recognize lies all right. They look a lot like trolls.

Triple yawn.

Alright guys, that's enough. This thread is dead. No further posts to
the thread will be pushed through to the newsgroup/mailing list.

--Ye Olde Newsgroupe Moderator

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) /
Domain Names, $9.95/yr, 24x7 service:
http://DomainNames.JustThe.net/

Old May 30th 04, 04:35 PM
George Csahanin

All you need to do is just not believe them. Yeah, lose 54 lbs in 6 days, by
eating some pill, and sitting in a chair. "I did it, so can you" is the
rant.

Y'know, if someone is stupid enough to believe that crap, why should anyone
care? It's called natural selection.

-GC