Old May 14th 04, 03:16 PM
lsmyer

Default Opinion sought for Radio World posting

I get the Radio World Newsbytes Weekly Digest every week in my inbox, so a
couple of weeks ago, I started posting it here on this newsgroup, with the
idea that it might contain material that would be of interest to this group.

Now that I have posted it a few times, I've started having second thoughts
about its appropriateness for this group. Its first strike is that it is
long. Its second strike is that it is of commercial nature.

So I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you read
it? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to this
newsgroup?

I have no stake, financial or otherwise, in Radio World. And it wouldn't
hurt my feelings either way.

Thanks!

Old May 14th 04, 10:49 PM
Philip de Cadenet

So I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you read
it? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to this
newsgroup?

Keep posting.
--
Philip de Cadenet
Transmitters 'R' Us

Old May 15th 04, 05:31 AM
Charlie

lsmyer wrote:

So I am asking this group to please let me know your thoughts. Do you read
it? Do you find it appropriate? Should I continue to forward it to this
newsgroup?

I have no stake, financial or otherwise, in Radio World. And it wouldn't
hurt my feelings either way.

Thanks!

Keep posting!

Charlie

[ Moderator's Note: As with all such issues, I defer to the readership.
Majority rules. If this subject matters to you, please sound off! So far,
2 Yea; 0 Nay. ]

Old May 15th 04, 04:14 PM
David Eduardo

"Charlie" wrote in message

[ Moderator's Note: As with all such issues, I defer to the readership.
Majority rules. If this subject matters to you, please sound off! So far,
2 Yea; 0 Nay. ]

\
Yea.

Old May 16th 04, 07:13 AM
lsmyer

I posed the same question at rec.radio.flamefest, I mean shortwave, and
someone there recommended that I post the link to the Radio World email
signup. So here it is:

http://www.rwonline.com/dailynews/signup.shtml

Anyone who wants the digest directly in their inbox can sign up for it at
that link. That way, you'll have it even if I forget to post it here. My
memory is pretty weak sometimes.