Old May 16th 04, 07:13 AM
Joe Bevilacqua

Default NPR at Caroline's in NYC, May 22, 5:30pm

See radio theater producer Joe Bevilacqua make a complete fool of
himself!

SATURDAY, MAY 22
5:30PM
$10 & two-drink minimum
at

Caroline's Comedy Club
212-757-4100
1626 Broadway
between 49th and 50th Streets
Times Square District

*** PLUS... COME BE ON THE RADIO!!! THE EVENING WILL BE RECORDED BY
NATIONAL PUBLIC RADIO. ALSO, A FILM DOCUMENTARY IS BEING MADE OF THE
EVENING.

Then AFTERWARDS please join Joe, Kenny Savoy, Tom Giannazzo, Jim
Folly, Barbara Gurskey, Mark Gross and other MCC Theater Department
Alum as we celebrate Kenny's first comedy performance in many years!

We've taken a suite at:

Embassy Suites Hotel New York
102 North End Avenue,*
New York,*NY*10282
212-945-0100*
Fax:*212-945-3012*
SUBWAY STOP.... CHAMBER STREET
trains that stop there--1 2 3 9 A C E
exit and walk 4 blocks west
(one block past Westside HWY)
2 blocks south of Chambers
BETWEEN- Murray and Vesey St.

WE'LL MEET IN THE BAR AT THE EMBASSY SUITES.

We will be ordered food to be delivered and staying up all night
reminiscing and listening to recordings of our younger selves!

Bring as many people with you as you like!!!

It is going to be a blast!