Old May 19th 04, 04:11 PM
Brad Johnson

Default RFK assassination: New audio!

Hello,

If you rolled tape -- or know of anyone else who rolled tape -- on any
TV broadcast that aired during live coverage of the assassination of
Senator Robert F. Kennedy between June 3rd and the 10th, 1968, please
contact me!

I'm interested in any reel-to-reel audio tape that recorded sound from
any television broadcast during early June 1968!

Whether it's a network or local television broadcast, whether the
sound recording of that broadcast is of good quality or poor quality,
whether the audio is distorted, whether it was recorded in a major
market or in a minor market, I want to know about it!

It could be audio tape that your parent might have rolled using their
old reel-to-reel tape recorder or brand new cassette recorder.
Perhaps you vaguely remember a friend or acquaintance mentioning that
they rolled tape on TV broadcasts that week. Or you think you know of
someone who acquired such a recording.

I'm a collector, so if you have anything like this or know of someone
else who does... please email me or have them email me at:

or

P.S. But we don't have to limit this to just TV. I don't rule out
radio broadcasts from early June 1968, and am interested in those too!

Thank you!